ChemOffice+ Cloud software is used for chemical and biological publishing, modeling, and database work.
You must have a valid @umich.edu address to download.
Funded by UmichITAM - no individual license charge. To download ChemOffice+ Cloud software, enter your umich email address at the download portal.
Should you experience difficulties getting to the download page, please follow these steps:
- Go to: https://informatics.perkinelmer.com/sitesubscription
- Search for “University of Michigan”
- Click “Register” for ChemDraw
- Register with your UMich email
- Click the link in the email to “Create Account” (https://perkinelmerinformatics.flexnetoperations.com/)
- Click the “Sign Up” tab
- Enter your UMich email and create a password
- Login. You should see a List Entitlements page
- Use the activation code listed for ORD26362SL to license ChemOffice
If all of the above fails, please contact email@example.com and we can facilitate vendor support for you.