Most ITS offices will close for Winter Break at 2 p.m. on Monday, December 24, and will remain closed until Wednesday, January 2. To report system or application outages, or to request a password reset, call 764-HELP.
- ITS Service Center closes at 2 p.m. Monday, December 24, and reopens at 7 a.m. Wednesday, January 2. See ITS Service Status for system status information. See System Availability for administrative system availability information.
- Most Campus Computing Sites will be closed. See Campus Computing Sites Hours for a complete listing of closures.
- Computer Showcase stores will be closed December 22–January 1, reopening with reduced hours January 2–4. Regular hours resume on January 7. See hours for both locations on the Computer Showcase website.
- Online orders placed after December 17 may be delayed until after the break.
- Tech Repair and consulting services follow the Computer Showcase schedule for both locations. Repairs checked in after December 17 may not be returned until after the holiday break; consultants will be in for pick-ups during store hours. Repair times may also be affected by the demand on delivery services, resulting in possible delays in shipping of replacement parts.
- ITS Infrastructure Telecom Analysts group closes at 2 p.m. Monday, December 24, until 8 a.m. Wednesday, January 2. Please note staff will be limited on December 21. We encourage requests on this day be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Voicemails left at 3-2000 will be returned up until closing on December 21.
- The Data Center Operations group will remain open 24/7 through season days. They can be reached via email to ITS.Data.Center.Operations@umich.edu or via phone to 734-763-4000.
- Report actual or suspected IT security incidents by sending email to email@example.com. Information Assurance (IA) incident responders will respond as soon as possible during Winter Break. For information about IT security incidents, see Report an IT Security Incident.