The monthly accounting cycle is now closed and all allocations have been updated in your Project/Grant reports in M-Reports.
To view the current financial status for your project/grants, access M-Reports at https://mreports.umich.edu (login required).
Once you are signed into M-Reports, click the appropriate tab(s), as follows, to view your reports:
- If you are responsible for both sponsored research and non-sponsored projects, click the Research tab and toggle between the Sponsored P/G and UM-Funded/Gifts/Other P/Gs sub-tabs, as needed.
- If you are responsible for only UM-Funded, Gift, or Other projects, click the Fin. Mgmt tab.
- Official balances, as of January 2019 business close.
- Projected balances, recalculated daily to reflect recent activity and upcoming commitments (e.g., salary, financial aid, purchasing, departmental).
- Links to underlying transaction details.
To: Principal Investigators and Project Administrators
From: U-M Financial Operations [ITS-Inform@umich.edu]
Subject: Updated Project/Grant Financial Reports in M-Reports
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2019