Got an idea for a poster or presentation at the Michigan IT Symposium? Encourage your project teams and colleagues to submit an application before August 10 It can be found on the Michigan It Symposium website.
All U-M staff and faculty are encouraged to participate. The Michigan IT Symposium is a two-day event highlighting the expertise, innovation, and personality of the U-M IT community. A number of ITS staff participated last year, presenting their work across a total of 56 posters and over 23 presentations and training sessions. See materials and photos from the 2017 event.
Presentations and posters for this year's symposium will align with categories in an IT practice area or a category related to the culture and community of IT at Michigan.
- Teaching & Learning (IT Practice Areas)
- Research (IT Practice Areas)
- Patient Care (IT Practice Areas)
- IT Services & Tools (IT Practice Areas)
- How We Work (IT Culture and Community)
- Michigan IT Community (IT Culture and Community)
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (IT Culture and Community)
The 2018 Michigan IT Symposium is scheduled for November 28–29, 2018. Registration to attend beginning Monday, October 15. For questions about the application process or to request accessibility accommodations, please contact email@example.com.