This information was emailed on August 25, 2015, to members of [email protected].
Tech Repair compliments the MiWorkspace service by providing competitively priced repair service for devices. Tech Repair supports and repairs MiWorkspace, unit-owned, and personally-owned computers, printers, and related equipment. Learn more about Tech Repair.
Tech Repair Features & Benefits
- Authorized repair center for Apple, HP, Dell, and Xerox computers and printers. Provides general diagnosis and software support for all vendors.
- Repairs completed by certified technicians using genuine factory parts.
- Advanced data backup and data recovery services available.
- Located on campus so you don’t need to travel or mail equipment for repair.
- In-warranty repair costs are covered, and out-of-warranty repairs are competitively priced. Costs associated with accidental damage to MiWorkspace devices may be covered by U-M Risk Management.
- Comprehensive claim management process reduces unit costs, complexity, and paperwork.
"Insurance claims have been taxing for us. I appreciate that Tech Repair automatically submits the insurance claim, making it a one stop shop," said Regis Vogel, senior director of Development Services at the Office of University Development. Regis is also a member of the MiWorkspace Advisory Group.
Contact the ITS Service Center to arrange repairs for a MiWorkspace or other device.