Most ITS offices will close for Winter Break at 2 p.m. on Friday, December 23, and will remain closed until Tuesday, January 3. To report system or application outages, or to request a password reset, call 734-764-HELP (764-4357).
- ITS Service Center closes at 2 p.m. on December 23 and reopens at 7 a.m. on January 3. See ITS Service Status for system status information. See System Availability for administrative system availability information.
- During the break, those who need assistance with Duo or urgent password issues; MiWorkspace Executive Support; or reporting an outage with ITS services can call 764-HELP (764-4357) and press 0 to be routed to emergency after-hours support.
- Many Campus Computing Sites will be closed. See Campus Computing Sites Hours for a complete listing of closures. (TIP: Try “List View” for a quick scan of all locations)
- The Tech Shop will have shortened hours the week of December 19. Both locations will close for winter break at 2 p.m. on December 23 and will reopen January 3 with limited hours. The Pierpont Commons location will close at 6 p.m. on December 17 and will reopen January 3 with limited hours. Regular hours for both locations will resume January 4. See hours for both locations on the Tech Shop website.
- Tech Shop will make every effort to fulfill shipping requests and/or notify customers if orders cannot be fulfilled prior to the holiday due to vendor supply or shipping issues.
- Orders placed after 8 a.m. on December 23 will be processed in the order received when the Tech Shop reopens after winter break.
- Tech Repair and Tech Consulting services follow the Tech Shop schedule for both locations. Holiday shipping delays may impact Tech Repair service timing; please clarify with your consultant at check-in if your repair can be completed prior to the winter break.
- ITS Infrastructure Telecom Analysts group closes at 2 p.m. on December 23 and reopens at 8 a.m. January 3. We encourage requests on December 22 to be sent via email to email@example.com. Voicemails left at 3-2000 will be returned up until closing on December 23.
- The Data Center Operations group will remain open 24/7 through season days. They can be reached via email to ITS.Data.Center.Operations@umich.edu or via phone to 734-763-4000.
- Submit all ARC Help Desk requests by 1 p.m. The ARC Help Desk closes at 3 p.m. on December 23 and reopens at 8 a.m. Tuesday, January 3. See ITS Service Status for system status information.
- ARC support staff will monitor services throughout the holiday period. User questions will be addressed beginning Tuesday, January 3.
- Report actual or suspected IT security incidents by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information Assurance (IA) incident responders will respond as soon as possible during Winter Break. For information about IT security incidents, see Report an IT Security Incident.
- Michigan Medicine remains open and can be reached by calling 734-936-8000 or visiting https://hits.medicine.umich.edu/about-hits/get-help.