Qualtrics is an online survey platform and tool with features including survey creation, distribution, analysis, and storage available to all U-M faculty, staff, and students.
Qualtrics' data storage is HIPAA and FERPA compliant; make sure you comply with IRB standards and U-M IT policies.
Qualtrics is restricted to university-related work. Our campus agreement does not cover casual, non-coursework surveys, projects for non-UM organizations, uses for private business, or personal use not related to the university.
Access to the U-M Qualtrics account is through self enrollment.
- Log into the U-M Qualtrics Survey instance: https://umich.qualtrics.com/
- Your account will be created the first time you use your UMICH (Level-1) login credentials through the U-M Qualtrics portal.
NOTE: Going to login.qualtrics.com will not log you into the full-featured U-M instance.
- Fundamentals of Qualtrics: Survey Basics Overview
- Qualtrics Basecamp self-paced training
- The Qualtrics Community has an open forum to ask questions and see what others in the community are asking.
- Contact Qualtrics Support directly! Included with our Qualtrics license agreement is free, 24/7 support directly from the survey experts at Qualtrics.
- Need additional information or assistance? Contact the ITS Service Center.