The monthly U-M Google Summaries inform campus of Google releases for Core Apps as well as the Non-Core Apps (those that are not part of the G Suite for Education agreement). We communicate important information on Core Apps throughout the month. Core and Non-Core Apps are listed on the G Suite website.
- Use new theme options to customize and brand your Google Forms
- New! Intelligent search box in Google Drive
- You can now disable conversation view in the Gmail mobile apps
- New way to ensure users can access Google Contacts
- Create better looking sites more quickly with section layouts in new Google Sites
- React with emojis in Hangouts Chat
- Google announces cutover dates for the new Gmail
- Classic to New Sites Conversion Tool
- New Out of Office Google Calendar Features
Note: Keep in mind that even when Non-Core Apps are found in a Core App (like Google Drive), they are not covered by the G Suite for Education agreement.