Google at U-M provides U-M students, faculty, and staff with a wide variety of tools to improve collaboration.
The Core Services protected with U-M's contract with Google are:
- Gmail (including Inbox by Gmail)
- Drive (including Docs, Forms, and Sheets)
Collaborators’ recent activity is displayed in files
Request a custom URL for your site
- Hangouts and Hangouts Meet
- Classroom (not supported as an official U-M LMS)
- When registering for a non-core app, if you enter an age below the minimum required, your entire U-M Google account will be locked. Only Google can unlock these accounts, not the U-M Google support team.
- Google Voice does not support calls to 911.