The monthly U-M Google Summaries inform campus of Google releases for Core Apps as well as the Non-Core Apps (those that are not part of the G Suite for Education agreement). We communicate important information on Core Apps throughout the month. Core and Non-Core Apps are listed on the G Suite website.
- New in Google Slides: linking in Docs, guides and rulers, and improved commenting
- Get more control over chart data labels in Google Sheets
- See people’s profile information in new cards in G Suite apps
- Google Drive UI Updates
- White color brushes and Bluetooth conferencing with the latest Jamboard release
- Built-in protections and controls for Team Drives
- New insights in Google Docs Activity dashboard
- Webinar on the New Gmail
- Interested in the Jamboard Demo? Seats Limited!
- Coming Soon: Google Jamboard Demonstration | June 19th 1:00-3:00pm
- New Gmail Will Remind You To Respond To Or Follow Up On Emails
- New Updates to Google Sheets
- Try Out the New Gmail!
- Google Drive Desktop Application Stopped Working May 12
- Coming Soon: Google Chrome Verification Pop-Up
- G Suite Video Meetings Transitioning to Hangouts Meet
- Change to Default Drive Sharing in U-M Google Mail
- Recent Activity Displayed in Google
Note: Keep in mind that even when Non-Core Apps are found in a Core App (like Google Drive), they are not covered by the G Suite for Education agreement.