My LINC is the University of Michigan’s web-based learning and information center. My LINC offers a variety of learning activities to support operational users, compliance requirements and professional development. The learning catalog includes training from Information and Technology Services (ITS), Learning & Professional Development (LPD), Environment, Health and Safety (EHS), PEERRS, Shared Services Center, Treasurer’s Office and more.
My LINC houses several types of learning activities, including:
- Classroom/Instructor-led Training
- Reference Materials
- Support Documentation
My LINC can be accessed by faculty, regular and temporary staff and students from all U-M campuses.
Accessing My LINC
U-M staff and students can access My LINC based on their role in the University.
- You can log into My LINC from the Wolverine Access Gateway. Click on the Faculty & Staff tab, and then click My LINC (Learning & Information Center) under University Business.
- Click the appropriate Category or Subcategory in the Catalog section, or enter a keyword(s) in the search box.
My LINC Tips
- My LINC uses pop-up windows. Make sure this feature is enabled in your browser.
- To learn more about My LINC, view the My LINC Tips, Tricks and Other Useful Information document or click the My LINC Support category on the Learner Dashboard.
- To use some of the My LINC resources, you need Adobe Flash Player.
For more information about system requirements, see the Web Browser and Desktop Operating System Support page.