Most ITS offices will have reduced hours on Dec. 24 (8 a.m.-3 p.m.) and be closed for Winter Break, reopening on Jan. 4. To report system or application outages, or to request a password reset, call 764-HELP.
- ITS Service Center closes at 3 p.m. Thursday, December 24, and reopens at 7 a.m. Monday, January 4. See ITS Service Status for system status information. See System Availability for administrative system availability information.
- Most Campus Computing Sites will be closed. See Campus Computing Sites Hours for a complete listing of closures.
- Computer Showcase closes at 3 p.m. Dec. 24 and regular hours resume Jan. 4. Online orders placed after Dec. 21 may be delayed until after the break. The Tech Repair and consulting services follow the Computer Showcase schedule for both locations. Due to the holiday, repairs checked in after 12/19 may not be returned until after the holiday break; consultants will be in for pick-ups during scheduled holiday store hours. Repair times may be affected by demand on delivery services resulting in possible delays in shipping of replacement parts. Find more details on the Computer Showcase website.
- Communication Systems and Data Centers closes at 4:30 p.m. Thursday, December 24, until 8 a.m. Monday, January 4. Please note we will have limited staff on December 24. We encourage requests on this day be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Voicemails left at 3-2000 will be returned up until closing on December 24.
- Report actual or suspected IT security incidents by sending email to email@example.com. ITS Information and Infrastructure Assurance (IIA) incident responders will respond as soon as possible during Winter Break. For information about IT security incidents, see Report an IT Security Incident.