Hours of Operation
Monday–Thursday: 7 a.m.–7 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m.–6 p.m.
Sunday: 2 p.m.–7 p.m.
(All times Eastern)
- Chat with a Service Center Representative
- Submit a Service Request Online (login required)
- 734-764-HELP (764-4357)
When You Call
|for System Access and Account Support|
|for Classroom Support|
|for eResearch, Reporting and M-Pathways Student & Human Resources System Support
(includes Faculty Center, BusinessObjects, M-Reports and eRecruit)
|for MiWorkspace Services and Michigan IT Services Portal|
|for CTools and Canvas|
|for all email services, including M+Google, General Computing, MiServer, MiDatabase and Network Connectivity
(Includes Wireless, VPN, Northwood Service, AFS, Sites, Exchange, and M+Box)
|for Concur, DART and M-Pathways Financials & Physical Resources System Support
Need Help with an LSA Service?
Please contact the LSAIT Service Desk
- View/Order Services via the IT Services Portal (beta)
- Passwords: 4HELP will never ask for or send them via email. To reset your UMICH password call (734) 764-4357
- Google email: log in to http://email.umich.edu with your uniqname and UMICH password
Want to Work for Us?
Students: apply to become a 4HELP Consultant
Complaints or Compliments?
We’re always working to improve the support experience, and the ITS Service Center managers want to hear your feedback and concerns. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mike Morabito, Service Desk Manager
- Phil Ray, Assistant Director
- Edie Van Hoosear, Access and Accounts Supervisor
Status of IT Services: Current Issues
- Service Degradation: BlueCat display of DHCP lease times is delayed
- Service Degradation: Enterprise Data Service
- Service Degradation: Identity and Access Management Application Services, M+Google, MCommunity, Active Directory, Google Accounts, ldap.umich.edu
- Service Degradation: ServiceLink
- Service Degradation: MiStorage CIFS
- Emergency Maintenance: Desktop Backup