The PeopleTools infrastructure that supports the M-Pathways Financials & Physical Resources System is being upgraded. Much like the upgrades for Student Administration (SA) and Human Resource Management System (HRMS), we expect the impact of this change to your unit’s users to be minimal. This upgrade keeps U-M current with PeopleTools technology and enables continued support from PeopleSoft, which allows:
- System functions and reports to work properly
- Federal regulatory releases to be applied
- Security patches to be placed
- Compliance with new web browsers and versions
- Product enhancements, including mobile and responsive design
The M-Pathways Financials & Physical Resources System will be unavailable from noon Saturday, February 10, to noon Sunday, February 11, while the system is being upgraded.
We expect the impact to unit users to be minimal. Processes and procedures will remain the same. This upgrade's most notable difference is more user-friendly navigation.
Note: Your specific access will determine what you see on your page. Below is an example of the Financials Homepage.
Navigating the New M-Pathways
The Navigating the New M-Pathways document provides information on navigating and personalizing homepages.
Upgrade forums provide campus a way to preview the new navigation options and ask questions. The forums will be held on:
- Tuesday, January 23, 10-11 a.m., Michigan Union - Kuenzel Room
- Thursday, January 25, 2-3 p.m., University Hospital - Ford Auditorium
- Wednesday, January 31, 10-11 a.m., Kipke Conference Center - Room 2029
A recording from the session held on January 31 will be posted, along with the presentation slides.