Michigan Law Community
- The Law Library will be open Monday–Friday, from Monday, August 31 to November 20, as well as on Saturday, September 12; Sunday, October 18; and Sunday, November 1.
- The hours are 8 a.m. until 7 p.m on those days
- The library is accessible only to Law students, faculty, and staff.
- To enter, law students must:
- Wear a mask or face covering at all times (see University Guidance on face coverings)
- Present their Mcard
- Have a valid seat reservation, as demonstrated with a confirmation email from the reservation system
- Building access is limited to only Law students, faculty, and staff.
- The Reading Room and Underground Library have been reserved for students to use as study spaces and are available only by reservation through LibCal. Michigan Law students may log in to reserve a seat for up to 90 minutes, and the same space cannot be reserved for consecutive time slots. To learn more and make a reservation, visit http://reservations.law.umich.edu.
- All Michigan Law students must show their confirmation email at the entrance station to enter the Underground Library.
- If you have questions about the seat reservation system, please contact: Marielle Toonen - van Rooij.
For further information, please visit the Law Library COVID-19 information site.