Campus units are billed at the initiation of service and then annually at the beginning of the university's fiscal year. Sub-units within a campus unit may create projects at no additional cost. There is no limit to the number of projects a unit or subunit can have. The campus unit contracting person can authorize sub-unit projects by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The MRequest fees are:
- $1,000 one-time service initiation fee that includes the first year's (or part thereof) maintenance fee
- $250 maintenance fee every July 1
Try Before You Buy
We offer several no-cost, no-commitment opportunities to help you find out if MRequest is right for you.
- U-M faculty and staff interested in MRequest can join MRequest Community, a peer mailing list. Project administrators and agents use it to ask questions, get answers, and share tips. The MRequest Service Team also monitors the messages and will resolve issues unanswered within the community.
- We provide a test server—available to all U-M faculty and staff—at request-test.itcs.umich.edu. Set up a test project and determine the benefits for yourself. Combined with MRequest Community, you'll have a great learning experience.
- Resources and documentation are available for project administrators who use or are planning to use the MRequest ticket tracking service.