Most ITS offices will have reduced hours on Friday, December 22 (8 a.m.–3 p.m.), and be closed for Winter Break, reopening on Tuesday, January 2. To report system or application outages, or to request a password reset, call 764-HELP.
- ITS Service Center closes at 3 p.m. Friday, December 22, and reopens at 7 a.m. Tuesday, January 2. See ITS Service Status for system status information. See System Availability for administrative system availability information.
- Most Campus Computing Sites will be closed. See Campus Computing Sites Hours for a complete listing of closures.
- Computer Showcase closes at 5 p.m. December 22 and regular hours resume January 2. Online orders placed after December 18 may be delayed until after the break. The Tech Repair and consulting services follow the Computer Showcase schedule for both locations. Due to the holiday, repairs checked in after December 18 may not be returned until after the holiday break; consultants will be in for pick-ups during scheduled holiday store hours. Repair times may be affected by demand on delivery services resulting in possible delays in shipping of replacement parts. Find more details on the Computer Showcase website.
- ITS Infrastructure Telecom Analysts group closes at 4:30 p.m. Friday, December 22, until 8 a.m. Tuesday, January 2. Please note staff will be limited on December 22. We encourage requests on this day be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Voicemails left at 3-2000 will be returned up until closing on December 22.
- The Data Center Operations group will remain open 24/7 through season days. They can be reached via email to ITS.Data.Center.Operations@umich.edu or via phone to 734-763-4000.
- Report actual or suspected IT security incidents by sending email to email@example.com. ITS Information and Infrastructure Assurance (IIA) incident responders will respond as soon as possible during Winter Break. For information about IT security incidents, see Report an IT Security Incident.