The Service Request System (SRS) allows authorized users to place orders and view reports for ITS Infrastructure products and services.
The SRS is designed to request, change, and cancel services, equipment, and accessories from ITS Telecommunications, such as:
- Phone & Data lines (activate, move, disconnect phone and data lines)
- Phone Settings & Features (change phone features, restrictions, phone sets, etc.)
- Billing & Calling Codes (request and cancel Auth codes, CMC codes)
- Video Lines (activate and disconnect video lines)
- Equipment (network cables, phones, handsets, cords, and accessories)
Large or complex orders require units to work with their ITS Infrastructure Project Manager.
Information about the SRS and how to use it is built in and found throughout the system. Below are some supplemental pages: