Below is a complete list of ITS Infrastructure forms. Form names link to:
- Service Request System (SRS) for requests that need to be entered in that system.
- Web requests that will be routed to teams for follow up.
- Excel or PDF forms for items that need to be filled out manually and routed back to ITS Infrastructure Customer Service or Plant Operations for processing.
|Network an Existing Videoconferencing Device||Videoconferencing||Faculty/Staff|
|Exchange Email & Calendar Requests||Collaboration||Faculty/Staff|
|Desktop Backup Service Requests||Collaboration||Faculty/Staff|
|Telephone Service Requests||Telephone||Faculty/Staff|
|Voice Mail Service Requests||Telephone||Faculty/Staff|
|Network/ISDN Service Requests||Network||Faculty/Staff|
|Firewall Change Request Form||Network||Faculty/Staff|
|Order Estimator Tool||Telephone & Network||Faculty/Staff|
|Television Service Requests||Television||Faculty/Staff|
|Video Streaming Request||Video||Faculty/Staff|
|Plant Operations Conduit Service Request||Conduit||Faculty/Staff|
|Opt-In General Phone Service for Residence Hall Students||Telephone||Students|
|Exchange Voice Mail Request for Students||Telephone||Students|
- Make sure that forms requiring an Authorized Signer, Chartfields and/or Shortcodes have the information completed before submission.
- Telephone orders for the University of Michigan Health System should be submitted through the AT&T Managed Care Service Group at 800-498-4858.