The MACC is available to university units and faculty with research and/or computer space needs.
To request space in the MACC, contact Data Center Operations at 734-763-4000, and initiate a request for the data center tech analyst team. You can also initiate a request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
What You Need
Customers are responsible for providing their own:
- Servers (consistent with policies and standards)
- Network equipment (e.g., switches)
What We Provide
Data Operations staff will work with new MACC customers for:
- MACC access cards
- Coordination of move-in and move-out logistics
- Placement of the equipment within the facility based on the amount of space needed and power/cooling needs
- Coordination of shared rack space between units
- Information and policies on visiting the MACC
- Coordinating with engineering and projects