ITS Data Centers centrally host research, teaching, clinical and administrative data.
- Michigan Academic Computing Center (MACC)
The Michigan Academic Computing Center (MACC) is designed for:
- Hosting data for university units and affiliates.
- Providing an alternate secure and reliable location for unit servers and equipment.
- Modular Data Center (MDC)
The Modular Data Center (MDC) is designed for:
- Researchers with high computational data needs.
- Units and individuals working with Advanced Research Computing.
- Administrative Services Building Data Center
The ASB Data Center hosts university administrative systems data for ITS.
- School of Education Data Center
School of Education Data Center hosts:
- Campus telephone infrastructure
- Core network infrastructure
- UMTV Head End Fiber and copper facilities hub
- Distributed Antenna System (DAS)