Two different Qualtrics forms are used for exemption requests:
- U-M COVID-19 Booster Exemption Request
U-M community members who are requesting a medical or religious exemption or temporary postponement from the COVID-19 booster should use this form.
- U-M COVID-19 Vaccination Policy Exemption Request
U-M community members who are requesting an exemption or temporary postponement from a primary series of COVID-19 vaccination should use this form.
Exemption requests are reviewed and approved or denied based on the type of exemption request:
- Medical exemption requests are reviewed by qualified health care professionals from the University Health Service, the clinic on the Ann Arbor campus (not to be confused with the University Hospital or clinics under Michigan Medicine).
- Student religious exemption requests and temporary postponements are reviewed by the Office of Student Life.
- Employee religious exemption requests and temporary postponements are reviewed by UHR.