ITS offers campus units a partnership in our Microsoft premier licensing agreement.
Units that would like to participate for a pay2play fee receive
- Unlimited access to the Microsoft premier knowledge base
- Reduced hourly fee for support assistance or problem resolution calls
- Unless new units are added or units drop from participation, the base fee will remain in place, year after year, as long as the price from Microsoft does not change
- Fees for P2Play are billed once a year and bi-annual billings for support hours occur in June and December.
The FY20 process for Pay2Play fees are as follows:
- ITS will pay 75% of the total contract and all participating units will pay equal portions of the remaining 25%.
- Grants support account management with unlimited access to the premier online services knowledge base.
- The 25% for participating units is split between nine units and is $2,496.96.
- The reduced contract rate for participating units for any support assistance or problem resolution calls that are not bug-related will be $218 an hour.
- The standard rate is $247 for support assistance and $234 for problem resolution.
If you have any questions or if you would like to begin participating as a partner with ITS, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.