Microsoft Premier Support

ITS offers Campus Units a partnership in our Microsoft Premier Licensing Agreement.

Units that would like to participate for a pay2play fee receive

  • Unlimited access to the Microsoft Premier Knowledge base
  • Reduced hourly fee for Support Assistance or Problem Resolution Calls
  • Unless new units are added or units drop from participation, the base fee will remain in place, year after year, as long as the price from Microsoft does not change
  • Fees for P2Play are billed once a year and bi-annual billings for support hours occur in June and December.

The FY19 process for Pay2Play fees are as follows:

  • ITS will pay 75% of the total contract and all participating units will pay equal portions of the remaining 25%.
  • Grants Support Account Management with unlimited access to the Premier Online Services Knowledge Base.
  • The 25% for participating units is split between 9 Units and is $1,850.
  • The reduced contract rate for Participating Units for any Support Assistance or Problem Resolution Calls that are not bug-related will be $218 an hour.
  • The standard rate is $247 for Support Assistance and $234 for Problem Resolution.

If you have any questions or if you would like to begin participating as a partner with ITS, please send an email request to its.mspremiersupport@umich.edu.