Classrooms & Instruction
We offer several computing classrooms that can be reserved for instructional purposes. Sites classrooms are intended for academic use only. We can consider exceptions on a case-by-case basis.
Find & Reserve Computing Classrooms
We offer several computing classrooms that can be reserved for instructional purposes. Click on any of the rooms below to view their current schedule:
- Mason Hall Computing Classroom A (PC)
- Mason Hall Computing Classroom B (PC)
- Mason Hall Computing Classroom C (PC)
- School of Public Health Classroom A (PC)
- School of Public Health Classroom C (PC)
- School for Environment and Sustainability (PC)
- School of Education PC Lab (PC)
- School of Education Mac Lab (Mac)
Not seeing what you’re looking for? Submit your request without a room and we may be able to place you in other labs available for limited use.
Classroom Reservation Policies
Campus Computing Sites works with the Registrar's office to make our classrooms broadly available. Courses registered in Mpathways are given the first priority. Once that commitment is resolved, any pending reservations for the coming term will be resolved.
Guidelines for instructors:
- Please be considerate of classes scheduled directly before or after your session. Because these rooms are available for walk-in lab use when not in session, you may have to politely ask occupants to relocate.
- We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the space and check the equipment readiness in advance to ensure all the necessary resources are available and functioning.
- Bring dry erase markers for whiteboards
- Prohibit food or drink during your class
- Respect the space, leave the classroom neat
Instructors and participants must have a Uniqname and password to use computers in Campus Computing Sites and computing classrooms.
Request Specialty Course Software
To check which software titles are deployed to our labs please visit the U-M Software Directory. To see if a title is available in a lab environment please click on the software title of interest and check to see if Campus Computing Sites is listed under the section ‘How to Get or Use This Software’.
Instructors can request specialty software to be available on Campus Computing Sites computers for your course using the ITS-Campus Computing Sites Software Deployment Request form.
When making your request, please keep in mind we estimate 10 business days from request to fulfillment keeping in mind these additional limitations:
- The end-of-term Campus Computing Sites software environment freeze schedule.
- Outside of Freeze dates, Software is installed weekly Friday evenings.
Suggestions & Feedback
We greatly value your feedback regarding experiences with Campus Computing Software and any ideas for improvement you may have. Please use our software feedback form.