BlueJeans Events (formerly Primetime) allows large-scale events to be broadcasted. It includes the ability to set a single end-point as the speaker and/or moderator for an event, as well as the ability to adjust chat and other features based on event needs.
Events features include:
- Two-way interactivity
- Moderator controls: mute participants, pin presenters, promote attendees, and record
- Stream to thousands of viewers
BlueJeans onSocial allows Events to be broadcasted to university Facebook accounts. This feature is unlimited for small and large campus events.
onSocial features include:
- One-to-many broadcast
- Social media look and feel with open comments
- Limited audio/video stream
- Does not count toward the university Events hours
Interested units can email email@example.com to request the use of Events or onSocial.