Audiovisual (AV) systems in U-M conference rooms tend to come in many types, with different equipment and varying levels of support from vendors. ITS can help.
Information and Technology Services provides a consistent and intuitive audiovisual experience. Our goal is to help units design and build sensible AV solutions that are cost-effective and are integrated with U-M infrastructure.
Benefits to Campus
- Convenient and consistent AV experience
- Expert consultation and recommendations tailored for each unit
- Training and instruction for unit staff
- Ongoing support includes bugs fixes, security patches, and monitoring
- Responsive service on the Ann Arbor campus
- Integration with U-M infrastructure
For more information, a consultation, or to tour an existing conference room on campus, contact ITS.Audiovisual@umich.edu.