Visit the Philo Edu website and log in using your uniqname and password.
- You can only connect to Philo Edu on campus.
- You will be able to display the available channels, learn what is playing now, view a program, or record upcoming shows.
- You can connect one device at a time.
- You can connect a device to your television if your device supports external monitors, or use a Roku-brand streaming player connected to an ethernet jack. Note: This requires a Roku model with an ethernet interface.
- To access Philo Edu on your mobile device, simply download the Philo Edu app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Note: Mobile devices must be connected to MWireless.