ITS supports 711 dialing for TTY-Based Telecommunications Relay Service and works with the Equity, Civil Rights, and Title IX Office (ECRT) to consider a variety of accommodation needs.
Process for accessible equipment requests is below:
- Faculty and staff may request accessible equipment or accommodations through their supervisor or the ADA team in the Equity, Civil Rights, and Title IX Office (ECRT) by completing the ADA Team Form. The ADA team will evaluate and approve requests for disability accommodations related to telephony solutions, this could include:
- Captioning/Live transcript options for your calls,
- Various Accessible devices,
- or any other accommodations.
- For advice on individual accommodation needs, contact MHealthy Medical Ergonomics and Occupational Therapy Services.
- Students may request accessible equipment or accommodations through the Office of Services for Students with Disabilities.
- More information on accessibility is available on the U-M Americans with Disabilities Act Information website.
- Zoom Phone at U-M for Keyboard and Screen Reader Users
Zoom Accessibility page for information on Zoom’s commitment to accessibility.
- Overview of Zoom’s accessibility by ITS Digital Accessibility.