Notify ITS of Jobcode and DeptID Changes
If you change Job Codes, Department IDs (DeptIDs), or other organizational data for your unit, please notify the ITS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Team so we can update any automated access to M-Pathways systems. This will prevent people in your unit from losing needed access.
Contact ITS IAM through the ITS Service Center and provide the following information:
- What data will change (Jobcode, DeptID, or other organizational data)
- When it will change (provide at least a week's notice)
- The main contact person for the rollout of the change
Automated Access Changes When Jobcodes and DeptIDs Change
ITS IAM uses the Identity Governance (IG) tool to provide and remove access to these systems based on Jobcodes and DeptIDs:
- M-Pathways Financials Procurement access for Shared Services Center staff
- M-Pathways Student Administration access for Office of Financial Aid staff
- M-Pathways Student Administration access to view students’ schedules for staff in Housing Services and Campus Security
- Removal of M-Pathways Student Administration access for Registrar’s Office staff who transfer or leave the university
- MCommunity groups used for mass communications
- Access to Slate admissions software used by Office of Enrollment staff
- After-hours door access to College of Engineering buildings for students, faculty, and staff
Contact ITS IAM through the ITS Service Center.