MCommunity Sponsorship Request Form

You can request sponsorships on behalf of your unit for the purpose of university business or activities if you are a regular (not temporary) staff/faculty member.

  • Ask your unit's sponsorship administrator to set up the sponsorship for you. If you do not know who your unit's sponsorship administrator is, you can ask the ITS Service Center to let you know who it is.
  • If your unit does not have a sponsorship administrator, fill out and submit the MCommunity Sponsored Account form (U-M Login required).

For information about becoming a sponsorship administrator for your unit, see: