The M-Inform 6.0 upgrade on July 1, 2020 brings a number of new look and feel changes, enhancements, and navigation improvements. A streamlined experience makes it easier for users to complete their tasks.
New landing pages for home workspaces:
- An interactive Action Center provides an at-a-glance view of all tasks awaiting your action by role, status, and next steps.
- Take me there! buttons jump directly to the page where the action needs to be taken.
- The I want to section provides links for quick access to common tasks.
- The I need help section replaces “Shortcuts” and provides links to informational resources and instructions.
- My Dashboards include Action Center tasks related just to the specific role you’re in, e.g., Discloser, Department Administrator, Reviewer.
- The Disclosure Certification and Disclosure Questions forms have been updated, consolidated, and streamlined.
- The Disclosure Details page conditionally displays the ability to add outside activities, interests, and relationships based on the selected answers.
- A new required question was added regarding foreign entities.
- Left side page navigation replaces the “Jump To” list.
- Exit, Save, Continue, and Finish buttons scroll the length of the page.
- Validate replaces “Hide/Show Errors” and shows any questions that are incomplete
- A new Attestation page allows for automatic submission if desired.
- The Status map indicates the progress of the disclosure and who has the current action.
A detailed explanation of these enhancements with screenshots is available on the M-Inform Upgrade Overview of Changes.