ITS Infrastructure coordinates maintenance and repairs for our telephone, networks, television, video services, and customer-owned equipment covered under Service Agreements through the Network Operations Center.
- All non-emergency maintenance of the Core Network is scheduled between the hours of 5–8 a.m. daily. Scheduled maintenance windows are posted on the ITS Service Status site 48 hours in advance, when possible.
- Emergency maintenance will include early warnings, when possible, and updates during and after the maintenance will be available on the ITS Service Status site.
- ITS observes standard production freezes where we schedule only emergency maintenance and patches. Scheduled dates are available on the ITS Production Freeze site.
Repair Requests/Response Time
- Most repair requests are processed during standard business hours, 6 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday–Friday.
- Standard response time is usually less than 24 hours (excluding weekends, season days, and holidays).
- Critical response time is within two hours. (Expedited service rates may apply.)
- Repair charges are calculated on a time and materials basis. See Labor Rates and Processing Charges.
- Unit owned electronic telephones and network equipment covered under Service Agreements may be repaired free of charge during standard business hours.
- Charges will apply in cases where repairs are required because of malicious destruction.
For information on returns, please see our Equipment Return Policy.