Do you have paper records you need to digitize? Information & Technology Services (ITS) and the Shared Services Center (SSC) provide complete, centralized document imaging and management.
- Technical support for Perceptive Content Scanning Software, if you want to scan your own documents.
- Secure storage of digitized documents through Perceptive Content Scanning software. Documents can be retrieved electronically via a web-based tool at any time. Your group has exclusive, credentialed access to the document or file.
- To learn more about these services please contact the ITS Service Center.
- Management of the physical scanning of paper documents into various file formats, including PDF, or TIFF images. We can also perform optical character recognition (OCR) on PDF documents and transfer the electronic documents onto DVDs or into your U-M Box account.
- Archiving of paper documents at a satellite location after digitization.
- Destruction of paper documents once you've confirmed the documents have been successfully converted to digital images.
- To learn more about these service please contact the Shared Services Center.