ITS provides consultation, equipment, installation, training, and ongoing support for videoconferencing room systems.
ITS can also integrate your existing system into the larger U-M videoconferencing infrastructure and/or support a system you purchased from another vendor.
ITS works with unit leaders and audio visual experts to design, install, train upon, and support room systems. This includes:
- Consultation to discuss unit needs and configure systems for optimal acoustics.
- Selection of appropriate fixed or mobile room systems, microphones, speakers, screens, or other equipment.
- Demo equipment to test prior to purchase.
- Delivery, installation, and configuration of equipment.
- Training for your staff on how to set up calls, connect to BlueJeans, and operate the system. Quick reference guides for your system will be provided.
- Ongoing support for your videoconferencing hardware and software, including updates, security patches, monitoring, troubleshooting, and equipment replacement, if necessary.
We do all of this within your unit budget. Equipment purchases take advantage of university-negotiated price discounts and support contracts.