BlueJeans Events (formerly Primetime) allows large-scale events to be broadcasted. It includes the ability to set a single end-point as the speaker and/or moderator for an event, as well as the ability to adjust chat and other features based on event needs. The university contract for Events includes 18,000 hours to share among participating units, measured by minute.
Events features include:
- Two-way interactivity
- Moderator controls: mute participants, pin presenters, promote attendees, and record
- Stream to thousands of viewers
BlueJeans onSocial allows Events to be broadcasted to university Facebook accounts. This feature is unlimited for small and large campus events.
onSocial features include:
- One-to-many broadcast
- Social media look and feel with open comments
- Limited audio/video stream
- Does not count toward the university Events hours
Interested units can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the use of Events or onSocial.