The service vendor, BlueJeans Network, is responsible for design, development, maintenance, and monitoring. Updates are typically released quarterly. We refer to BlueJeans' online training and support materials whenever possible for the latest information as changes occur.
ITS is responsible for partnering with BlueJeans Network and encouraging them to make positive changes for our campus. If you have a suggestion you’d like us to share, please email HDVideoconferencing@umich.edu.
BlueJeans also provides a community forum as a way to provide feedback, post questions, or comment. To do this, you will need to create a Get Satisfaction account with BlueJeans. University employees should not log in with their university credentials.
If you have issues connecting with 3-1841, try an alternate number below:
- 1-734-763-1841 (the long version of 3-1841)
Download the BlueJeans App for the Best Experience
If you need to use a browser, use FireFox.
To automatically launch a meeting in Firefox, use this URL: https://bluejeans.com/YOURMEETINGID/browser, replacing "YOURMEETINGID" with your meeting ID. For example:
- https://bluejeans.com/415123456/browser (no passcode required)
- https://bluejeans.com/123456789/5467/browser (passcode is required)
Want to Help Test Upcoming Changes?
Join the BlueJeans Beta Test group if you are willing to preview quarterly updates. Members will receive BlueJeans updates roughly one month ahead of the rest of the university community.
- BlueJeans now has the option to integrate a Google Resource Calendar for shared meeting locations and conference rooms with Videoconferencing Room Systems in those locations. This allows individuals to join BlueJeans meetings with a single touch.
- BlueJeans Release Notes
- Michigan IT News: Control remote desktops with new BlueJeans update