ITS offers consultation, engineering and design, installation, configuration, and ongoing support of AV systems. The most common application allows computers and other devices to connect to a room display, such as a TV or projector.
- Basic, simple, straightforward
- Includes speakerphone
- 4K display
- Input selector
- Fixed or mobile installation
- Share content via the display in the room
- USB camera
- USB speaker and microphone
- PC provided by unit
- Use in-room PC to join videoconferences via BlueJeans, Hangouts, Skype, etc.
Remote: Videoconferencing Room System
- Cisco Telepresence room system
- Touch panel
- Use room system to join BlueJeans videoconferences and to place phone calls
- Integration with Blu-ray player, projection screen, blinds, etc.
- Add-on to existing system
- Replace existing equipment in room
- May involve coordination with external vendors
Options & Add-ons
- Ceiling speakers
- Wireless content sharing (Barco ClickShare)
- USB peripherals (camera, speaker, microphone, etc.)