ITS' video streaming service broadcasts campus events in real time to viewers on campus and across the globe. The video content can be viewed live or at a later time from a storage archive of your choice.
ITS will work with your video production team to arrange a live stream that’s right for the event and your audience.
Working with you, ITS staff will:
- Provide an appropriate streaming solution based on the size of your event.
- Create a web address for the stream that you can embed in your website.
- Coordinate technical details with your audio/video staff or a vendor (e.g., Michigan Media).
- Set up the required encoding, streaming server, and network infrastructure.
- Monitor the event.
- Coordinate billing and payment for our services.