The following rates apply to telephone lines.
- Please use the Online Service Center for processing routine orders (activating/installing up to 10 lines).
- Contact your ITS Infrastructure Project Manager for processing coordinated requests (over 10 lines).
- Bundling multiple orders reduces travel and setup time for installers and generates a single Service Order Charge for your unit.
- If existing communication outlets do not exist or rewiring is required, additional charges may apply.
Use the Order Estimator for general pricing on the installation services below. A more detailed estimate will be provided when the order is placed.
- Add/Activate a Phone Line
Install & activate a new line & telephone number.
- Add a Phone Line and Activate a Data Line
Install & activate a new phone & data line on the same outlet.
- Add/Activate a Data Line
Install & activate a new data line.
- Move a Phone Line
Relocate an existing telephone line & telephone number to a different campus location.
- Move a Phone Line and Activate a Data Line
Relocate an existing telephone line & telephone number to a different campus location. Activate a data line at the new location.
- Change a Phone Set
Change the telephone set used on an existing line (e.g., change from basic to electronic set. Note: this does not change the telephone number.
- Add/Activate a Video Line
Install & activate a new video line.
Rates for other installation service requests: