Systems that Require Duo
The systems below require Duo for two-factor authentication:
- DART (Donor Alumni Relationship Tool)
- Faculty Business (only when accessed by instructional staff who use Duo for additional systems; others, see Exemption from Two-Factor Login)
- Financials & Physical Resources System
- Flint Banner System (administrative access only)
- Flux Computing Cluster
- Human Resource Management
- Manager Desktop
- MCommunity Sponsor System
- OARS (Online Access Request System)
- Report Library
- Student Administration
- Time Approval
- U-M Data Warehouse (only when accessed with BusinessObjects)
Transitioning During Summer 2016
- MiChart Electronic Prescription for Controlled Substances (EPCS) system used at the U-M Health System (UMHS) is transitioning to Duo in a phased rollout throughout the summer of 2016.
UMHS is communicating with EPCS providers to let them know when they will be provisioned to Duo. EPCS providers with questions can contact the UMHS Service Desk at (734) 936-8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some unit or department systems may move from MTokens to Duo on different dates throughout 2016. Contact the administrators of those systems for details.