- Options for Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Using Duo Two-Factor to Log In
- Enroll a Smartphone or Tablet in Duo
- Enroll a Landline or Non-Smart Cell Phone in Duo
- Hardware Tokens - Purchase and Enrollment
Updating Devices and Options
Turn on Two-Factor for Weblogin
- Instructions: How to Turn on Two-Factor for Weblogin
- Case Study: What It Is Like to Use Two-Factor for Weblogin
- Duo Two-Factor Security. Documentation for the Michigan Medicine community.
Support from Duo
- Guide to Two-Factor Authentication (Duo). How two-factor authentication works, why it is needed, how to enroll and set up many different kinds of devices, how to authenticate using multiple options and clients, and common issues.
- Duo Support. Links to documentation, a knowledgebase, resource library, Duo system status check, and more.
Troubleshooting Help from Duo
- Common Issues (Duo). What to do if you need to reactivate Duo on a device, you have lost your phone, your hardware token has stopped working, you are using an older operating system on your device, and more.
- Duo Knowledge Base
- Help if you have difficulty receiving push notifications to your mobile device: